- 7.45am – Breakfast Club opens
- No children should arrive before 8:35am (Excluding children attending Breakfast Club)
- Extended arrival time 8:35-9:00am
- 9.10am – Registers close – Any children arriving at school after this time will be marked as unauthorised late, unless they have been to a medical appointment.
- 10.15am – 10.30am – Break time Year 5 and Year 6
- 10.30am – 10.45am – Break time Year 3 and Year 4
- Lunchtime is staggered with each class having 30 minutes inside to eat their lunch and 30 minutes outside
- 3.25pm – End of the school day
- 5.45pm – After School Club closes
Drop off and collection
All 3 site entrances to be used. Collection points are the same as arrival points.
- Fernhill Road main gate– Year 3 Spitfire / Year 3 Hurricane / Year 4 Concorde
- Fernhill Road via the staff car park
- Office entrance – Year 3 Lancaster / Year 4 Hawk / Year 4 Eagle
- Into the building through the external classroom door – Raptor
- Alleyway from Blunden Hall
- Comet & Tornado – lower school doors into building
- Lightning – own door into classroom
- Merlin & Vulcan – veranda doors into building
When dropping off and collecting children, parents and siblings must respect social distancing rules. Classes will leave the building one class at a time. Parents must wait in the designated areas.
Children who choose to wear face coverings to and from school will be asked to remove them when they enter the building
The school gates are closed at 09.00 and are not reopened until 15.10. If you need to attend the school during the school day access is via the main entrance.